Buying Your Home
Buying your home is no doubt one of the biggest purchases you will make. You'll be required to make many decisions along the way. Having good information is essential. Frank's goal is to help you find the right home, at the best price. He's an expert in the local markets making up the Birmingham area having successfully sold real estate in these neighborhoods for the last 20 years. He knows when a home is overpriced and when a home is a good buy. What can Frank do to help you buy the right home?
- Help you determine how much home you can afford. He can refer you to several mortgage counselors and arrange to have you pre-approved which can help you with negotiating position when the time comes to make an offer.
- Help you figure out a realistic idea of the type of home best suited for your needs - style, size, features, location
- He has access to a listing of all available homes in the multiple listing service. He will evaluate them based on your specific needs. He will not waste your time showing you properties that don't meet your needs.
- Suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- Supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities
- Familiarize you with the closing process and obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- Provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors and help coordinate inspection appointments.
Often times he's aware of homes before they hit the market. He takes a proactive approach in finding you a home and will always tell you the truth. His goal is to help you find the right home at the best price!